Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Intro to a Vagabond!

To introduce myself you, I must let you in on an overview of my life. I am 25, originally from Arizona, one of the best states for many reasons (and I have been to many, many of the states of this great country). I might list those reasons on another blog post. Though I will always love Arizona, I currently reside in Texas, another great state (if I did not say that I would be kicked out!). Moving on…I work in the fashion industry and the road is my office! I am home a few days a week, but anyone who travels for their job knows how hard it is to juggle home life and living in hotels. It can be hard to balance both and being organized is key to a smooth transition. Organization is something I am still trying to accomplish in all aspects of my life, but those with a creative mind know organization can be challenging. I am happy to share some tips of the trade, and hope they help anyone who is on the road all the time as I am, or someone who is just heading on a summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment