Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Free Gym Membership

One thing I have a hard time with is paying for a gym membership or Bikram Yoga membership when I am only in one place a few days a week. After traveling all day, in a car or sitting on a plane, it is easy to just want to eat dinner and call it a night. One of the perks of staying in hotels is the use of their gym, and free of charge I might add! Packing those gym clothes and taking advantage of it is worth it, not only does it keep you in shape, it helps keeping you in a routine while jumping time zones. Weather working out in the a.m. or p.m. it can help with sleep (although I have heard a.m. is best). I usually stay at Hilton Hotels, weather a Hampton or Hilton, they always have a clean gym. Another plus is most have a separate television for each piece of equipment. Just plug in your headphones and watch one of your preferred shows. I am not one who is generally inlove with working out no matter what, and usually I am exhausted, so being able just watch a program and being done at the end of it takes my mind off of the work part.

No comments:

Post a Comment