Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The most important stop in NYC, Laduree!

I fell in love with these macaroons in the Laduree bakery located in the Place of Versailles. The fresh fruit filling and soft shell was something I have never experienced! The flavors are so potent the completely infuse your senses! I can not have a lot of sweet food, so just one is all I need...or a quarter cut off of my four favorite flavors. When you walk into the very French style bakery with the beautiful collectible boxes and mounds of pastel perfect macaroons, you are transported to a happy place!

Each time I go, I get a different box and use them to hold jewelry. My favorite flavors are Rose(reminds me of my Grandmother, and taste like you are straight up eating a rose), Raspberry, Blackberry, and Orange Blossom.

This is the one place that truly transports me back to Paris without a quite as long of a flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment